30 July 2009

Busy times

Tried out the new branch of Pepper Lunch at Punggol Plaza. Somehow I feel that for their cook-it-yourself concept, it seems improper for it to be in a food court. Their Ang Mo Kio or Hougang branches would do better with all the sauces available to the customers to experiment.

I started on a new module for my Masters course. A lot of deadlines staring in my face. I see busy times ahead. And I had yet to complete the assignment from the previous module.

But I felt the urge to blog after completing my letter to Sensei. It had been 3 months since I last reported to him. Time really flies. This round, I told him about

  1. Jacky Kong’s receiving of the Gohonzon
  2. My Mother’s victory over her fall in through the chanting of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
  3. The Whampoa Zone MD&YMD Formation Day Commemorative Meeting

I will be turning 30 soon. It will be another milestone to seriously reflect on my life so far.