21 June 2007

Back to School

The staff meeting today signifies the end of the midyear break. But in truth, it hardly felt like a holiday. I was back to school almost 50% of the time. Despite that, work never seemed to be completed.

I have some work with regards to the Speech Day to prepare, basketball tournaments and remedial lessons for the graduating classes are on-going, coursework marking is yet to be completed and to top it off, there is the NDP which I’m involved in. overall, I foresee a pretty hectic time ahead.

But it is not all bad news. On the Gakkai front, I would say NYPSD had a great MILKRUN campaign. We exceeded our original target of a hundred youths by a mile. It is heartening to see many of the CICs taking responsibilities to make sure that the event will be a success. In particular, I am seeing the Kenji standing up to be counted among the disciples of Sensei. I am truly happy for him.

Zhong Kai was admitted to the hospital for an operation to remove excess fluid in his brain. I am praying that this experience will be a catalyst for him to truly develop himself.